- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) – ADAA is a non-profit organization that provides information and support for patients and health professionals, with details of conditions, and lists of resources.
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) – IOCDF is an international not-for-profit organization made up of people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related disorders, as well as their families, friends, professionals and others.
- Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA) – BEDA is a national organization focused on increasing prevention, diagnosis and treatment of binge eating disorder (BED).
- National Eating Disorder Association – The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders.
- ANAD – National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Eating Disorders – ANAD is a non-profit organization dedicated to alleviating the problems of eating disorders.
- EDReferral – Comprehensive and easiest to search database of anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorder treatment professionals in the world
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) – IAEDP is a non profit organization dedicated to the education, training, and certification of eating disorders treatment professionals.
- Los Angeles BDD & Body Image Clinic – The Los Angeles Body Dysmorphic Disorder & Body Image Clinic is the first mental health clinic on the West Coast of the United States dedicated primarily to the evaluation and treatment of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) and similar body image disturbances.